This yoghurt bark is a great little snack that’s pretty healthy for both you and the children. Plus it’s super quick and easy to make.
In this recipe, I’ve used strawberries, frozen raspberries and granola for the toppings but you can use anything you fancy really.
- 500 g Greek yoghurt can be flavoured or whatever kind you want to use
- Strawberries sliced
- frozen raspberries
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey
- Mix greek yoghurt with vanilla extract and honey, mix well to loosen mixture.
- line a baking tray with baking paper
- spread the yoghurt onto the baking tray in a thin layer
- add on toppings of your choice, I used what I had in the house which was a few strawberries sliced, some frozen raspberries, and some granola
- put in freezer for 4 hours
- break up into shards and enjoy!
- keep shards not for eating immediately into a container in the freezer for storage